Thursday 9 January 2014

playing with the celebration catty

 
I am so excited about the new celebration catalogue. As demonstrators we have been privileged to play with products a month earlier than they are available to the public. My pre-order arrived yesterday and I excitedly sat down to make my first card today. The base of this card the made with the new 'Hardwood' stamped on whisper white cardstock with crumb cake ink. I sponged the edges and used the good old gorgeous grunge to add some texture. I stamped 3 feathers from 'fine feathers' in versa mark and embossed them with white embossing powder and sponged over the top of them in crisp cantaloupe ink. I then sprayed it with some white spray and sponged the edges white ink and stuck it on a larger piece of crisp cantaloupe cardstock. 
 
I embossed the sentiment from 'a dozen thoughts' in white embossing powder on baked brown sugar cardstock and sponged the edges with white ink. I used the sticky strip to attach a piece of the new gold sequin trim and under that I used a strip of the natural chevron ribbon. At the top of the card I used a new metallic mini clothes pin (gold) and on top of that I placed a double bow using the new gold bakers twine (the gold part I detached and placed under the crisp cantaloupe card).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes